Sep 15, 2003

I HATE IT HERE...SOMETIMES

Man oh man, the Internet just had to make sure I get a space to rant, rave and spew forth my ever pointless ideas, thoughts and whatever else decided to flow from my under used brain through my fat chubby fingers to tap out on this off white keyboard, didn't they?


I have to say when I started this, I was really walking on the side of "whiny lil bitch." I figured thats not a good way to start this project.

But then a bit of reality kicked in. I know to start off with one major emotion instead of an introduction makes no sense. Well, it does to the writer but not the reader. As a form of an introduction to who I am...I'll get there as time goes on. What I am is much simpler. I'm just like you. I hate and love everything. Just like you.

As to what this is...it's some of my moments in life as I experienced them. Written down as they happened (more or less) with some clarification, grammar and spelling checks done at a later date.
Basically this starts during the worst part of my life.

All through this my life just went on. Now this has been a "soapbox," a diary, and a therapy for me to yell and scream, lie and cheat, beg and plead, and whatever other 2 words you wanna add that are opposites of each other and yet by some weird grammatical rule, still makes sense. So enjoy or don't. Thats up to you.

No comments: