Nov 10, 2006

BACK AGAIN...FRONT AGAIN...SIDE TO SIDE...NOW WERE DOING THE CHA CHA

I've been married to my wife for 199 days and been living with her for 564 days and she is THE girl.

She fills me with joy, pain, happiness, sadness, lust, desire, love and pisses me off beyond belief.

She's the girl I can't walk or runaway from, and being a guy who has done both(a lot) that's saying quite a bit.

She leaves me little notes in my emails. They're little one or two sentences statements, but they mean the world to me.

Right now she's sleeping, and I was watching her sleep, and it is one of the most beautiful sights I have been witness to. I am able to see the wonder of her sleeping and waking up.

I'm born again every time I see her smile and laugh and I die a little bit every time she cries or is in pain, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

We share the little adventures, tragedies and mundane moments that, when you piece them together, is our lives.

This blog is named after the moment that we started to realize that we were meant to be friends, partners, lovers, husband and wife. It was a simple little dance, done to appease an un-relentless friend...and we danced.

That was the first true step we took together on our journey.

When I stumble or fall, I swallow my pride, and I take that extended hand.

I may kick and scream while doing it, but there it is, my hand in hers.

It's early and this slow dance song is over. I have a wonderful woman waiting for me, and I've kept her waiting long enough.

The next song will start shortly.

No comments: