Feb 8, 2008

MY SPACE ADDICT

Myspace is the Devil (pronounced deb-bull).

Thas fo shoe.

I can't believe how much time I waste on here.

I actually came to check my email, which reminds me, I still have to check my email.

Between the blogs and bulletins...Good and Holy Father Christmas, I wasted a good 2 1/2 hours.

I Looked at the time and went "You know what Einstein, this explains why you have no time to do everything you actually plan to do."

My response to myself was "SHUT UP!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!" Followed by rolling up a My Space doobie.

I answered back "You now maybe...just maybe you have a problem..."

I tell myself "That's not true! I can quit anytime I want!" as I'm chopping some My Space on a mirror.

"I think it's time for an intervention." I say to myself.

"I DON'T HAVE A MY SPACE PROBLEM!!! WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!" as I'm tapping the syringe filled with My Space while I tie off my mouse clicking wrist.

The above scenario was a dramatization of an actual moment.

OK, it was a complete falsehood, but it sure was funny in my head.

It just came to me as I was going through my online rituals.

I check My Space.

I check my emails.

I check out POGO.

I go to Project Play list spend a few minutes there.

Afterwards I look at the time and realize I have used up all my time and I have to rejoin the real world (NOT the MTV series...albeit the best one was Real world 2 L. A.). So I quickly write down some nonsense and hope you don't realize what a piece of crap it is.

INTERMISSION

OK, The Internet is the Devil (pronounced deb-bull).

Thas fo shoe.

Since I mentioned The Real World, I actually went and looked to see what happened to Jon, Irene, Dominic, Aaron, Beth 1 and 2, Glenn, Tami and David. A sad truth is that I knew their names without having to look them up.

OK back to the regularly scheduled blog entry.

INTERMISSION OVER

And that my friends is the how and why of my blogs. It's sad that I know all this, and I still try and write one of these things as often as I can.

You guys deserve better quality blogs.

With that said, ladies and gents, I'll be calling this the end for todays entry.

Damn it, I still have to check my email!!

Mahalo รข nui

No comments: