Feb 18, 2008

USELESS UPDATES

I'm still just screwing around with some of the functions on the Flock browser. I guess it's a decent tool. I'm just having a lazy day.

First things first...did anyone, besides me that is, catch the Knight Rider movie?

For an updating and revamping it wasn't that bad. It had just the perfect amount of bad acting, very cool visual effects and straight out silliness that was trademark for the show. So I was pleasantly surprised.

Now I'm just waiting for the 4th Indy movie.

I finished reading Brother Odd...OH MY GOD that was the best book so far. If you haven't read the Odd Thomas books by Dean Koontz you really should.

Well other than waiting for Monday Night Raw and screwing around with more of the thingies on this browser, I guess that's all for this moment

No comments: