Apr 25, 2008

I ADMIT THIS IS ONE I WANTED TO DO...i am such a retard

Yeah I am a dork sometimes. I know this. But I really liked the concept of the "ABC's of Me." This was a lot of fun, considering both Season and I didn't like a few of the "questions" so she changed them. I had to laugh especially when I got to "y." Well enjoy, because with this one, I really had fun doing...

A is for Age - How old are you?



B is for BEER - What's your favorite beer?




C is for Car - What's your dream car?

1969 Corvette Stingray



D is for Dog - What's your favorite dog?

Great Pyrenees



E is for Eggs - How do you like your eggs?

Scrambled with chorizo and tortillas



F is for Flying - Do you like flying in a plane?

Sure do...but if given the time, I'd rather drive. More to see more to do.



G is for Gummy candies - Bears or Worms?

I'm all about the Bear



H is for Hometown - What's your Hometown?

Waukesha, WI



I is for Instrument - What instrument do you play?

I don't play any instrument. I always wanted to learn the piano or the Bass guitar but I never had the money for lessons. BUT I do own a low end Gibson named "Sweetness." Believe me in my hands, the only person she sounds pretty to is me. I can't play a lick on her at all, but she always feels "right" in my big and clumsy ham hocks.



J is for Juice - What's your favorite juice?

I'm all about the OJ...

NO NOT THAT ONE!!

This One!!!


K is for Kill - Who do you want to kill? (figuratively...duh!!)

Stupid People



L is for Lies - Do you lie?

Everyone lies. So I must say
sadly


M is for Milk - What's your favorite milk shake?

This Chocolate Banana Milkshake from Steak n Shake



N is for Nothing - Leave this one blank.



O is for Oceans - Have you seen the ocean?

Yes...and I have never felt so small in my life



P is for People - What group of people can you do without?

For this I must refer back to Stupid People



Q is for Quote - What's your favorite quote?

"The point is, the only real tools we have are our eyes and our
heads. It's not the act of seeing with our own eyes alone; it's
correctly comprehending what we see"


R is for Real smiles - What makes you really smile?

Babies hands.



S is for snow - Do you like snow?


ABSOLUTELY



T is for Time - What time is it?

4:48 AM

U is for Underpants - What underpants are you wearing right now?



V is for Vacation - Where do you want to go for vacation?

New Orleans...BABY!!!



W is for Weakness - What is your greatest weakness?

Feeling
[helpless.jpg]

X is for X-Rays - What have you had X-Rayed?

Wrist



elbow



chest




Y is for Yes - Yes or no, are you tired of these surveys asking the same questions over and over again?

OH GOD



Z is for Zodiac - What's your sign of the zodiac?



and coming soon ABC's of Me 2

No comments: