May 16, 2008

INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO

To be very honest my wife and I don't really share to many common television interests.  We tolerate some of each others shows, but for the most part, we would prefer to watch movies.  We're both movie junkies.  And as movie junkies we both really enjoy INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO I especially love the questions at the end of the show.  Well here's my answers to those questions...well at least for today...


1. What is your favorite word?
boobies

2. What is your least favorite word?
No

3. What turns you on or excites you?
music

4. What turns you off?
morning alarms

5. What sound or noise do you love?
a baby's laughter

6. What sound or noise do you hate?
a scream of anguish or loss

7. What's your favorite cuss word?
son of a bitch

8. What profession other than yours would you like to do?
Honestly of all the things out there I would have to say writer for the WWE.

9. What profession would you least want to do?
President-if you do a good job they kill you, if you do a bad job they re-elect you

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear god say when you walk through the pearly gates?
"WOW, even after everything you did you made it?  Heh.  I've really got to raise my standards."
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: