May 12, 2008

OLD AND NEW...again

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Actually, I...this may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about...when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me.”  George W. Bush


I guess there are some new people reading this, and becoming the blog whore that I never meant to become (but transitioning very very well), I guess I should reintroduce myself. So...

Hello. I'm Jose. I'm 35, I have been married for 2 year and 16 days. I have been with my wife Season (which is a nickname that came about because I accidentally combines her first and middle name in one tender moment) for 3 years and 16 days. We, basically meaning my wife, have 3 cats (which is my way of saying 3 to many). We fight. We laugh.  Were about as normal dysfunctional  as normal dysfunctional gets. We are all these things and so much more.

I work at a job I hate, doing something I loathe, but I like my boss, sometimes, and I like my co-workers, as long as I'm not "working" with them. But since all things must change, I'll be looking for new employment, because the hating and the loathing are far exceeding the "likes".

I blog because it's cheaper than therapy.

I blog because it does help clear my mind from all the usual white noise that's in my head.

I blog because I like to write.  The more I write the better I get...hopefully.

I am an opinionated man, but I won't share them all, just the ones I feel I need to express.

It's all pretty subjective.

I probably spend to much time on the web, and nowhere near the same amount of time checking my e-mails...which I should probably check soon.

I guess everything else you need to know will come about as I write it.

But sadly since linear thought also eludes me most days, depending on my mood and attention span, I can be found in a few places.

MY SPACE
where I waste way too much time.
I'm here a lot

PROJECT PLAYLIST
where I try and find some cool music...well at least cool to me.
Not here as often as I'd like to be.

YOU TUBE
where I try and find cool music videos and videos of days gone by...well at least cool to me.
Not here as often as I'd like to be.

FLICKR
some of my more recent photos yet my camera decided that it had enough of this cruel world, and took a much needed rest...albeit a permanent one.
Not here as often as I'd like to be (until the digi cam situation is fixed)

TWITTER
where I waste way too much time.  This is the place where I have been writing streams of conscious (good or bad).  Since I'm only allowed a few characters, I have also been using it as a writing exercise.
I'm here a lot

WHITECHAPEL
Usually it's just to leave a "thought" that's not quite long enough for a blog but too long for a twitter

I'm here regularly.

YAHOO 360
oddly I have this and I have no clue what to use it for...maybe I'll just do reviews here.

I'm here regularly.

C-O-A-C-E-ARCHIVES
The current home of my collection of crap I have written over the years, but the web address is kind of a bitch to type, so I'll be moving it sometime in the near future.
I'm here a lot.

Watch Movies dot Net
Where I spend some time watching and commenting on movies.
I'm here regularly.

WOW...yuppers...I really need a life.


So for those just joining...


Hello, hi, howdy and hola...I hope I am as funny and interesting as I am in my head...

and for those who have already been reading this...

Hello, hi, howdy, hola, and I'm sorry I'm not as funny and interesting as I am in my head, but please don't tell the newbies.

OK, we'll get back on track tomorrow.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: