May 19, 2008

A QUESTION ABOUT HATS...

ORIGINALLY POSTED AS A COMMENT ON "Monday April 21, 2008, 11:59 PM" 

It was a decent little comment that I decided to save it for those days when I am feeling a bit on the lazy side.  This is one of those days.


I actually try hats on all the time. Sadly in my 35 years of existence I have only found 4 hats that look good on me. A batman bucket hat, a Green Bay Packers Stocking Cap, a retro White Sox hat (kind of looks like the "Black Sox" era hat) and this black floppy cowboy hat that I got at Target.

Which I tend to wear when the mod strikes me. It's not often...but there are those days when I just want to say "my drummer is drumming pa rum pum pum pum, and for some reason everyone else's drummer just took a break" kind of moment.

In my personal and pretty irrelevant opinion, as long if you "own your look" it's OK by me. As long as you don't look like everyone else around you.

There's nothing sadder than "being original" while looking like everyone else.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: