May 13, 2008

SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T GET IT

Many many many moons ago I worked at a comic book store...and this was one of those "you got to be kidding me !" moments

Phone Rings
Me - HI, The Comic Book Store, how can I help you?

Customer - You sell comic books?

Me - Yes sir, is there one you’re looking for?

Customer - Yes, I want one by Arsenio Hall?

Me - Excuse me?

Customer - I want the book by comic Arsenio Hall.

Me - I’m sorry sir, we carry comic books, like Superman, Spiderman and Spawn.

Customer - OK, BYE!


30 minutes passes

Customer walks in the store

Me - Hi, How ya doing?

Customer - Fine. (walks around the store for about 2-3 minutes)

Me - Anything I can help you find?

Customer - Yes, I called and there should be a book waiting for me.

Me - (thinking we have 3 stores maybe he called one of them) What book are you looking for.

Customer - The one by Arsenio Hall.

Me - Excuse me?

Customer - I want the book by comic Arsenio Hall.

Me - I’m sorry sir, we carry comic books, like Superman, Spiderman and Batman. (as I hold them up)

Customer - OK, BYE! Stupid store!!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: