May 1, 2008

WHAT I DID FOR EARTH DAY!

Hello one and all...in honor of Earth Day I would tell you all what I did.

  1. I took a 45 minute shower
  2. I left the water running when I brushed my teeth
  3. and for fun turned on the kitchen sink
  4. and let that run too, while still brushing my teeth
  5. I flushed the toilet
  6. Once every to minutes
  7. For an hour
  8. But when I had to use the bathroom, I drove to the gas station,
  9. Then I went home and decided on a plan of action.
  10. I went for a drive.
  11. By myself.
  12. For most of the afternoon.
  13. Went to eat a place that still uses styro-foam
  14. Got my meal to go.
  15. Drove to another restaurant to get food for my wife
  16. Drove that to her work
  17. Drove Home so I could
  18. Turn on every light in the house
  19. and every TV
  20. and every radio
  21. I went to the garbage dump and threw away my garbage WITH OUT sorting
  22. glass
  23. newspaper
  24. plastic
  25. cardboard
  26. I ate more meat
  27. I made sure my computer was on the entire time so I could give you up to the minute updates
  28. I used paper towels to wipe down my monitor
  29. I made sure every drink I purchased was in a plastic bottle
  30. Drove to the bank to do my banking
  31. When I could have easily done it from home.
  32. Then my wife and I went to wal-mart
  33. Where I noticed all the lights they have in their "lighting" display were ALL on.
  34. All their ceiling fans were on
  35. All their floor/desk/box fans were blowing
  36. Every TV in the store was turned on
  37. Including the ones that just show commercials and are hanging above the aisles.
  38. Every car stereo on display has power running to it
I know I could go on and on...but I guess most of you have figured out that on this particular topic...

I'M A DICK!!

No comments: