Jul 13, 2009

THE COMPUTER MONKEY SAYS...2

I am the Computer Monkey



The one called Jose has read the blog I posted yesterday and he was not happy with me. He called it "dumb and childish." He also said that his blogs were not the "proper place for vivid sex acts."

This coming from the same man, and believe me when I say I use that term very very loosely, who had images of celebrity nether regions. For those that might not recollect that drivel...PARIS - ROLE MODEL TO THE WORLD.

With all that said and done I will continue to entertain you with high class humor. Something that dolt does NOT understand.



Which do you like better ham or turkey?

Well since I am in the employ of Jose, the hack, I would have to say I tolerate both.



What does the last txt message you received say?

"Hey idiot...stop texting me and just call!!



Did you watch Arthur when you were young?

That is still in litigation so I must plead the Fifth.




What brand of shampoo do you use?

For all my bathing needs,

(inspired by Jeanine's love of bubble baths)

I use Happy Monkey shampoo



What can you not wait for?

My contract with the walking dung pile to expire.



Do you think your zodiac sign fits your personality?

The year of the monkey, yes



Do you use a flat iron?

Do not put ideas into my head...

I would introduce him to a pummeling of epic...The beauty aid? Oh, my error. No I do not use a flat iron, my hair naturally falls in place.



What size bed do you sleep in?

Does this even remotely look like a bed?

He's an uncultured, rude and uncouth savage.

When is the last time you cried?

Tears of Joy when he fell asleep. Ladies and gentleman and all you loyal readers "Ambien" can help.



Do you have any strange phobias?

I have had dreams that contains leather, discipline and Rosie O'Donnell,



Or that I was adopted by anal probing aliens

(inspired by Pamela in Red's recent vacation)

or maybe these were just movies I had just recently viewed.



Do you have a problem trusting people?

I do now thanks to...



Do you currently like someone right now?

Yes.

Please stop ogling her. It makes her feel uncomfortable.


What is your favorite food?

I know you all expect me to say bananas but you would be incorrect. I actually enjoy all kinds of foods



Which celeb would play you in a movie of your life?

Johnny Depp is a fine actor and I believe he could portray me with realism and class.



Do you work out regularly?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do.



How do you picture yourself 5 years from now?
Still under contract.


Do you like to dance?

Why yes I am a wonderful dancer and I am an instructor there every other Saturday.

There are still some openings available.


What are you going to do now?



and with that I bid you all a fond farewell. It was a wonderful pleasure getting to know each and everyone of you. If you wish to have more of this enlightening and tasteful entertainment, you must make requests for the Computer Monkey.

Bonne nuit mes amis.


Currently listening:

Star Wars Trilogy
By John Williams
Release date: 2004-09-21

No comments: