Oct 5, 2009

BIGFOOT, LOCH NESS MONSTER, JOSE'S BLOG - WHICH IS MORE ELUSIVE?

Well where the hell have I been?  That's probably one of the best questions I have ever asked myself.  I haven't been me in so long I actually forgot who I was for a while.  It seems the "Hulk smash-leave Hulk alone" aspect of myself has been running the show and I finally got tired of it.  I am still an outdated train hurtling down the tracks of life in a dark tunnel, but for once there is a light up ahead.  Now while I have been on this path, I still on occasion spent a minute or two killing brain cells and searing the retinas by spending time seated here in front of the window to this digital world.  With that said enjoy this mish mash of miscellaneous brain droppings, internet findings and all out foolishness...



1:00 AM 28 July -  A Movie Review in Less Than 10 Seconds


Green Lantern: First Flight



 WOW!! A lot of fun. DC is continuing to put out animation with first rate stories. This is Good Stuff.





8:14 PM Aug 5th -  AWESOME QUOTE by

Wil Wheaton



"I'm not first to think this, but just once, I would've liked Yogi to tell the ranger, 'I'm a fucking BEAR, man. Just walk away.'"


8:22 PM Aug 5th -AWESOME QUOTE by

Sarah K Silverman



"Goddamnit! I am so sick of paying top dollar for mustache rides."


1:00  AM Aug 7 - A Movie Review in Less Than 10 Seconds

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra



story..weak

acting..decent

special f/x..good

stuff blowing up..great

Snake Eyes..AWESOME!!

nuff said.


1:00 AM 14 Aug A Movie Review in Less Than 10 Seconds

Ponyo



A sweet and magical movie, about the innocence of youth and the purity of love. 5/5


1:32 AM Aug 20th - Update

Just got a new mp3 player and this makes me happy. Although filling it with music is making me frustrated...and giggly. Really really giggly


3:22 AM Aug 23 - Another List

If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging up to 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need up to 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

1. What time did you get up this morning?

4:30 PM

2. How do you like your steak?

rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Watchmen

4. What is your favorite TV show?

Yikes...umm I guess at this moment in time...let's say Leverage, but at any other moment in time it could be a totally different answer

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

New Orleans

6. What is your favorite band (at the moment)?

Sebastian Bach/Skid Row

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

Chinese food...mmmmm

8. What foods do you dislike?

Seafoods

9. Favorite Place to Eat?

Jimmy's Grotto

10. Favorite dressing?

I guess this would be creamy Italian...but this also changes on a moment to moment basis

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?

None

12. What are your favorite clothes?

A pair of cutoff shorts and my Trigun tee-shirt

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

another answer that changes on a moment to moment basis...so at this precise moment, I'd have to say New York

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

Perfect for Kool-aid

15. Where would you want to retire?

anywhere near an ocean

16. Favorite time of day?

when I wake up

17. Where were you born?

Mexico

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

I'm not really a sports fan at all...but mma fighting has sparked a bit of interest

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?

Not really that big of a deal

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?

Whoever is the least annoyed by getting something like this.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

I'm more curious as to who will respond

22. Bird watcher?

Only when some pissed off driver passes the vehicle I am in

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

night

24. Do you have any pets?

no...but my cat thinks I'm her pet

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?

60 days...if you know what I mean

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

I wanted to be a grown up....now the grown up just wishes he was little again

27. PC or Mac?

PC only because Mac's are stupid expensive

28. Are you a cat or dog person?

I am a human person

29. Are you married?

as I am typing this yes

30. Always wear your seat belt?

NOPE

31. Been in a car accident?

YUPPERS

32. Pet Peeves?

people who wake you up only because they are awake

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?

Sausage and Peperoni

34. Favorite Flower?

orchids intrigue me

35. Favorite ice cream?

Chocolate

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?

Arby's

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

I passed it on the first try

38. From whom did you get your last email?

The last email was spam

39. Do anything spontaneous lately?

yes

40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

Barnes and Noble

41. Like your job?

N/A

42. Broccoli?

Yes

43. What was your favorite vacation?

going to El Paso back when I was 16

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?

Jeff

45. What are you listening to right now?

Skid Row's Breaking Down

46. What is your favorite color?

at this particular moment it's blue

47. How many tattoos do you have?

2

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?

just a few

49. What time did you finish this quiz?

3:16 AM

50. Coffee Drinker?

sometimes


1:19 AM Aug 25th - AWESOME QUOTE by

Shepherd Book from the FIREFLY tv series



"You're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."


9:55 AM Aug 26th - THROUGH MY EYES

http://coacevisual.blogspot.com/2009/08/signs.html


4:03 AM Aug 27th - THROUGH MY EYES

http://coacevisual.blogspot.com/2009/08/lamp-post.html


1:00 AM Aug 28th - A Movie Review in Less Than 10 Seconds

The Final Destination



Predictable..average story..average acting..nothing special..a one time watch if only to see how they end the series. 2/5


2:30 AM Aug 28th - AWESOME QUOTE by

Miharu and Yukinari from the anime Girls Bravo



Miharu - "Sorry I dropped a demon on you."

Yukinari - "It's OK, it turned out fine. Let's eat"


3:11 AM Aug 28th - THROUGH MY EYES

http://coacevisual.blogspot.com/2009/08/church-wall-cross.html


1:48 AM Aug 29th -
THROUGH MY EYES

http://coacevisual.blogspot.com/2009/08/horses-for-sale.html


2:06 AM Aug 30th - THROUGH MY EYES

http://coacevisual.blogspot.com/2009/08/picture-taken-at-random.html


1:21 AM Aug 31st -
THROUGH MY EYES

http://coacevisual.blogspot.com/2009/08/perspective-closeup-no-flash.html


1:43 PM Aug 31st - In Tremonton, Utah



No woman is allowed to have sex with a man while riding in an ambulance. In addition to normal charges the woman's name will be published in the local newspaper. The man will not receive any punishment.


1:44 PM Aug 31st - In Pennsylvania



bans oral sex while wearing low quality brands of lipstick


2:00 PM Aug 31st - Nevada



It is illegal for any member of the Nevada Legislature to conduct official business wearing a penis costume while the legislature is in session.

No comments: