Oct 20, 2009

TODAY IS A FREE DAY

Hello to all my favorite readers both known and unknown.  It seems that on this day I had a legitimate reason for not writing a blog.

Apparently there were...

ATOMIC DEATH RAYS AHEAD!!!!

It's absolutely true!

How do I know it is true?

Photobucket

Because they put a warning on a t-shirt to make sure that all of us got the message, before it was to late.  And just like T.V. and the media news outlets, they wouldn't print or report things that aren't real.  I know for a fact that they would use their fact finding resources and journalistic integrity to make sure they have all the facts before putting them on nationwide television news outlets...

or then again maybe instead we'll just have another "balloon incident".

With that said...

My CD and Book recommendations

CD
Titan A.E.: Music From The Motion Picture (2000 Film) [SOUNDTRACK]
Photobucket



Book
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Photobucket

No comments: