Mar 30, 2010

POEMA NAM GLORIA

I wish you could see, the vision that stands before me.

I wish you could see her through my eyes.

I wish you could see what I see.

That you could feel the comfort and peace she creates, just by being near.

Then you could see her unyielding strength.

When the world, puts more and more on your shoulders,

you may stumble, but keep on fighting to stand erect.

You could see her as she continues to move forward.

No matter how many obstacles are thrown at your feet.

No matter how many people try to trip you up and drag you down,

You keep fighting for every step.

When you smile, it comes with such a brilliance, it chases the darkness away.

When you laugh, it's infectious and intoxicating, it's pure and genuine.

And those who share in it, can feel the joy straight to their soul.

You would be able to see the heart you wear on your sleeve.

Filled with love and with pain.

Overflowing with joy and with sadness.

You could look into your own eyes and you could see how you look at me.

You could feel how you make me feel and you make me feel beautiful.

And you could feel how scary it is.

When someone can look at you the way you've never looked at yourself.

You could see how I see you.

Then you could see the vision that stands before me.



I wish you could see, the vision that stands before me.

No comments: