Mar 1, 2007

I'M BACK...AGAIN AND FOR THE FIRST TIME

I know.

Just when you get used to the idea of me being on here the computer gods treat me like a litter box.

Since the premature demise of the previous HAL (you know from 2001 a space odyssey), I was pretty much devastated. I lost a lot of things I was working on. A book, a couple of stories, a lot of poems that I was really proud of, some web comic ideas and story lines and some social and political stuff I was working on (you know to make this world a better place to live).

It all went the way of dookie in a flush.

Two months later I get a new HAL (see above what this means). The first thing I did was log in to write my "I'm back Again" blog...and nothing.

I had nothing to say.

My "Hey look I'm back again" self promo parade went the way of beta max and Stretch Armstrong.

I was finally defeated by the computer pantheons. So since I was blank, I went to the back up plan, I surfed.

That's right ladies and gentlemen I caught up on the web comics and blogs and in the process I found a few more areas of possible internet distractions.

I found new and better ways to waste time.

But I kept coming back here, for the inspiration to get me blogging again.

Eventually I found it. Sort of.

I had to update the blog and found out I could make it more me. That started some ideas rolling.

THEN, I started playing around on My Space and of course being the trend setter I am, I created a My Space page with some fun things but not that different than here. The Blog you read here, will be the same blog there.

Eventually, I will combine everything I have written and assemble it all in one place but that's a project that's destined for the future.

For some of you I'm Back...and thank you for having me.

For others Hi, I hope you enjoy the train wreck that is me.

No comments: