Mar 4, 2008

MY OWN PRISON

Since I started this whole music searching thing, it seems to have encompassed most of my meager existence.

Between starting my journey listening to all our CD's and cassettes (yup I still own a whole lot of 'em too).

I've begun to look at websites that list bands that I have and still listen too like Sleaze Roxx, new stuff I have never listened to before like 4:A.M. which is located on Warren Ellis' web kingdom, and down loading Ghosts I (from Ghosts I-IV) available HERE FOR FREE.

It seems sad that I am taking a break from music by blogging.

But it's cool. I am prepared. I have my Kool-aid ala John from the Real World 2, I got tunes rocking in the background, and I just finished a couple of onion bagels for strength.

WOW, that made me sound like a moron. I'm just glad you can look around my room and finally not notice how much mouth breathers, spazzes and I have in common.

That was sarcasm.

I'm drinking my Kool-Aid out of a Wonder Woman glass I got at Six Flags Great America many years ago, my mouse pad is the "Cockpit view" of an R-wing fighter from the Star Wars Rebel Assault game and I have The Flash super glued to my monitor.

So let's change the subject from my lack of productive life to why I'm on here. Well there really is no reason I am on here other than, I just can't sleep. Well that and the music thing, but the music thing is a choice, where insomnia is NOT.

Well I guess that's all for right now.

No comments: