Aug 3, 2009

IDENTIFY YOURSELF

Hello.


I am Jose.





This is my waste of space.





I am here.


JOSE SAYS


A lot.


This is my internet home.




Today it is August Third.


The beginning of a new month.


Show the love!!





No, I am not gay.


The picture just fit the sentiment.


Deal.


I have many waste of spaces.


All over the internet.





These are the places I can be found.


I like to play here.

This is FACEBOOK.

People here have stories that involve me.

Embarrassing ones.

This does not make me happy.



I also like to play here.

This is TWITTER

This is where my brain throws up.

Just a little at a time.



You will find everything I have ever written here.

Sooner or later.

THE ARCHIVES get's updated 2-3 times a week.

Sometimes.



I also like to watch movies and Television shows.






I can be found watching all kinds of stuff

here

HULU



here

WWW.WATCH-MOVIES-LINKS.NET



and here

YOUTUBE



I like pictures.





This is where I put the images I take.


I put them here PHOTOBUCKET.


So I can use them here.



This is where I put my photos.


With my camera, I look at the world.


I place them at FLICKR and I play God.


I decide what should be frozen.


As a single, solitary moment.



Finally there is the music.





Good music.


PLAYLIST Bad music.


And everything in between.



Currently reading:

The Authority 1 - Pay Allegiance to the Authority - Comic Book (1)
By Warren Ellis

No comments: