Oct 14, 2009

5 YARD PENALTY FALSE START- BLOGGER =STILL FIRST DOWN

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears...or eyes I guess.  HEY...maybe one day I'll try doing a podcast



...that's an idea I have to store in the recesses of my grey matter...anyway Hiya!

How have you all been?

I'm still breathing and upright.

Only recently have I started to enjoy this particular ailment.

I don't know why or how this change came about, but a couple of guys named Mark and Fred have both stated that I should just enjoy it while I'm feeling it.

Mark and Fred have been kind of been like my Obi-wan Kenobi



and Yoda. 



They keep me focused on my path, and everyday I wake up I am grateful for that fact.

I'm still trying to get back into a writing state of mind so please bear with the few start and stops that I know are coming...

Now with that said...here's a what I've been up to...



12:00 AM Oct 8th - THROUGH MY EYES

http://coacevisual.blogspot.com/2009/10/backyard-6-of-9.html



3:30 AM Oct 8th - A Movie Review in Less Than 10 Seconds

Damage


When it comes movies so far, Steve Austin has picked movies that are worth watching. The acting is average, until you take a closer look. The script has a very "blue collar" feel, which fits with the mood of the film. The acting seems average, until you realize that they are acting like real, average and broken people. The fight scenes could have been better but I have seen worse. The story itself is extremely predictable. Basically this is a violent, feel good movie, with some shining moments of reality mixed in. 3/5



5:32 AM Oct 8th - AWESOME QUOTE by -

Elizabeth Banks


""Totally motivated to do something fun tonight but my car battery was dead. Disappointment fast became relief when I got back to the couch."



1:45 PM Oct 8th - AWESOME QUOTE by -

Courtney Cox


"If you keep acting like a selfish tool, words gonna spread and you're gonna find yourself living on the planet 'NO LOVE'.......that means the girls aren't gonna want to sleep with anymore!"



3:08 Oct 8th - TEARJERKER

Four-year-old Paige Bennethum really, really didn't want her daddy to go to Iraq.  So much so, that when Army Reservist Staff Sgt. Brett Bennethum lined up in formation at his deployment this July, she couldn't let go.

No one had the heart to pull her away.




12:00 AM Oct 9th - THROUGH MY EYES
http://coacevisual.blogspot.com/2009/10/backyard-7-of-9.html



12:00 AM Oct 10TH - THROUGH MY EYES
http://coacevisual.blogspot.com/2009/10/backyard-8-of-9.html



2:16 PM Oct 10th - UPDATE

Is anyone else having issues with Facebook acting like a douchebag?



12:00 AM Oct 11th - THROUGH MY EYES
http://coacevisual.blogspot.com/2009/10/backyard-9-of-9.html



9:10 PM Oct 11 - AWESOME QUOTE by -

TgirlQueensland


"Just found out there is no popcorn in popcorn chicken!! I guess there is no point in eating HASH browns is there?"



12:00 AM Oct 12th - THROUGH MY EYES
http://coacevisual.blogspot.com/2009/10/more-signs-1-of-11.html



1:19 PM Oct 12 - AWESOME QUOTE by -

Phillip C. McGraw


"At this very moment, you may be saying to yourself that you have any number of admirable qualities. You are a loyal friend, a caring person, someone who is smart, dependable, fun to be around. That's wonderful, and I'm happy for you, but le...t me ask you this: are you being any of those things to yourself?"



10:49 PM Oct 12 - AWESOME QUOTE by -

Amber Benson


"You think the Devil has a soul layaway plan? Like at Kmart? So if you change your mind & give everything back, you won't have to go to Hell."



12:00 AM Oct 13th - THROUGH MY EYES
http://coacevisual.blogspot.com/2009/10/more-signs-2-of-11.html



8:04 AM Oct 13 -  UPDATE

If someone says "This is a joint venture." who's brings the munchie snacks???



9:09 AM Oct 13 - AWESOME QUOTE by

Jennie Breeden


"Time is like a zombie, it moves slow but all of a sudden "BOO! GOT YOUR BRAINS!"



12:00 AM Oct 14th - THROUGH MY EYES
http://coacevisual.blogspot.com/2009/10/more-signs-3-of-11.html

No comments: