Dec 9, 2009

DAMN COMUTER...OPERATOR

Today, I got nothing.





I mean all kinds of nothing.





I've been playing around with the flock blog thingy the last two days.






This isn't the first time I have used it.





I used it exclusively to write all my blogs for almost 2 years.  So I kind of know what I am doing when I use it.






But then I started using Scribefire,



and I really like the way it works.





So instead of using reliable Scribefire.  I decided for shits and giggles to play around with Flock.




Yesterday my computer ate my blog.




Not today though.  Today was an extra special day.  Today I was able to show myself how dumb I can possibly be.




I've gotten in the habit of saving all my work...except on those very rare occasions when I mean to minimize and I prematurely double click on the little X.  Luckily, if I don't save...HAL here  asks me "are you sure you want to do this before you save?"  A fail safe that has saved it's fair share of blogs.  Which is usually very reliable...until you throw in operator error.







Did you see that?  No??  Let me show you again...




Yup...I closed it without saving either time.






And this time I couldn't blame the computer because it tried to save what I had done. 






Yet it couldn't save my blog from me.  I'm actually annoyed that I have written a grand total of 5 blogs in the last 30 hours.  Three of them are more or less rewrites of the same blog, two of them are explaining what I did and this is the worst one of all.  I have to rewrite it once more.






After all that's been said and done...that's all I got this morning and with that I pass.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: