Jan 26, 2010

JUST

Inside there's a hunger to be something.
I just don't know what.

There's a desire to go someplace.
I just don't know where.

There's a need to be someone.
I just don't know who.

There's a reason for all that I am.
I just can't figure it out.

There's a thought in my head.
I just can't think.

There's a passion in my core.
I just don't know for what.

There's a song in my heart.
I just can't hear the music.

There's a poem in my soul.
I just have no words.

There's a yearning in my very essence.
I just don't know why.

There's a million questions I need to ask.
There's just no one to answer them.

In me, there is a rage, to say something, anything.
and all there is, is just silence.

All around me there is just silence.
and it's deafening.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: