Feb 4, 2010

TRUE

There's a window I look out.



There's the door I walk through.



There's the locks, I lock.



There's the sidewalk I shoveled.



There's the car I drive.



There's the place I work.



There's the home I return to.



There's the girl I come home to.



There's the son, happy to see me.



There's the room I sleep in.



There's the bed I dream on.



There's the chair I sit in.



There's the TV I watch.



There's the computer I use.



There's the clothes I need to wash.



There's the food I cooked.



There's the drinks I've consumed.



There's the book I write in.



There's the pen I write with.



There's a thousand reasons to stay here.



There's a million things to see.



There's your smile that welcomes me.



There's a reason for everything.





There's the moment you wake up.





And none of this is real.



And none of this is true.








Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: